Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup non-dairy margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a stand mixer, blend sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, margarine and plant milk.
- Add flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Mix until blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips by hand.
- Use a portion scoop, divide dough into 24 pieces. Scoop onto a baking sheet atop parchment paper and flatten slightly.
- Bake 350 for 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown.
This recipe was created by HSUS’s expert chefs and approved by HSUS’s team of registered dietitians. It was specifically designed for college & university food service.